Salad Fingers Episode 9 Salad Fingers Episode 9

HE'S BACK! And more disturbing as ever.

I went through my childhood watching Davids work, ESPECIALLY Salad Fingers! My favorite PJ shirt was a Salad Fingers shirt WAY to big for me. I wore it going to bed my whole life until I lost it somewhere in a Hotel, I think. I can thank David & Mr. Salad Fingers for not only inspiring me to make film throughout my childhood and till now! I can't stress how much you've inspired me David! I've been listening to your albums and I swear I can remember word for word every Waller FM show. I thank you so much for sharing your creativity for so many years. If you ever read this I don't want you to think of this as a comment by a huge fan, but by a future feature film maker. I plan to go to NYU and act and make films to the day I die! All thanks to all my inspirations and you! I'm Dylan Price and GOOD WORK!

Pico's Unwrapping! Pico's Unwrapping!

this is fucking stupid.

this is fucking stupid.

Leo & Satan IV Leo & Satan IV

Love the line,

Ooopsh Butterfingersh.

G-Switch G-Switch

LOVE PLAYING THIS DURING BAND CLASS!

My band teachers so cool! sometimes he just let's us chill so me and my friends go into his office and have G-Switch tournaments! They're intense!

Madness Hydraulic Madness Hydraulic

FUN!

I had lot's o' fun!

Alice is Dead - Ep 3 Alice is Dead - Ep 3

AWESOME!

good! BUT I CAN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO GET WHAT I WON WHEN I PLAY THE SLOT MACHINE!

Satan Playtime - Rock Satan Playtime - Rock

This is not only a great song BUT a pretty dandy Leo & Satan version of the theme song! You may now add your cool points = +1,009

Lil' Robot - Game Loop RD2010 Lil' Robot - Game Loop RD2010

Very nice how much!

I really liked it! It's amazing! It's sounds like you actually composed this with a whole load of musicians!

xKore - Muff xKore - Muff

OH SHIT!

IT ALMOST SOUNDS LIKE A BEAT EMINEM WOULD USE!

Rango Rango

Holy Shit!

WOW! If I could give it 20 stars I would!

Choosing a style... Choosing a style...

Very interesting!

It's pretty cool to compare styles! I do like the one on the right a lot!

Bitey of Brackenwood Nintendo Bitey of Brackenwood Nintendo