Salad Fingers Episode 9 Salad Fingers Episode 9

HE'S BACK! And more disturbing as ever.

I went through my childhood watching Davids work, ESPECIALLY Salad Fingers! My favorite PJ shirt was a Salad Fingers shirt WAY to big for me. I wore it going to bed my whole life until I lost it somewhere in a Hotel, I think. I can thank David & Mr. Salad Fingers for not only inspiring me to make film throughout my childhood and till now! I can't stress how much you've inspired me David! I've been listening to your albums and I swear I can remember word for word every Waller FM show. I thank you so much for sharing your creativity for so many years. If you ever read this I don't want you to think of this as a comment by a huge fan, but by a future feature film maker. I plan to go to NYU and act and make films to the day I die! All thanks to all my inspirations and you! I'm Dylan Price and GOOD WORK!

Pico's Unwrapping! Pico's Unwrapping!

this is fucking stupid.

this is fucking stupid.

Leo & Satan IV Leo & Satan IV

Love the line,

Ooopsh Butterfingersh.

The Northern Incident The Northern Incident

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

IT'S SO GREAT!

Though I was really looking forward to a legit ending that was more serious!
But this was great anyway!

KEEP EM' COMING!

Lazy Writing 1 Lazy Writing 1

MY ANUS IS BLEEDING!

lol

Leo & Satan III Leo & Satan III

MY FAV SO FAR!!

LOVE IT SO GOD DAMN MUCH! Hopefully Adult Swim picks this when you meet with the people!

Excess Excess

Cool animation style!

Nice!

KartuneHustla responds:

Thanks abunch!

Africa Dudes Africa Dudes

Was that like 45 min. long?

JESUS CHRIST! Funny though!

WGJ4K: Hottest GameChicks WGJ4K: Hottest GameChicks

MOTHER FUCKER!

I WAS SO STOKED TO SEE THE ENDING ON THAT! But that was a fantastic job! It really felt like a real show! CAN'T WAIT TILL NEXT SEASON! Or at least there will BE a next season I hope!

B.Y.E. B.Y.E.

BEAUTIFUL!

The animation was AMAZING!